ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things


Welp, I'm away, you guys know this! I mean, maybe you do, I did mention it the other day ;) But here are some recent-ish photos from home that have made me happy. I hope you guys all had an amazing week! As this is scheduled in advance--- I can't tell you if I had an awesome weekend yet, but let's all assume I had the best weekend ever, okay :) Happy monday!

So. much. bread. Big gluten-y plans over here.

Honestly, I'm really happy that I've become a breakfast person over this past year. I do enjoy it now :)

The morning light. Always.

Why is my dog sitting in the lemongrass bush? Will somebody tell me? He's always been so freaking weird. 

friends. 

will travel with tea. 

a monday. mondays are terrible, aren't they?

making magic. 

outings with this girl. that piece of paper in her hand is her pretend cell phone, by the way ;) 

ice-cream dates! this has become such a treat for both of us. it's super healthy, but feels so special. she asked if we could count to three, cheers, and say "ice-cream!"

Little friends. 

Taking the old girl for a spin. Also, taken by Alex who is now using instagram apparently. Well, sometimes anyway. Well, more than once a year anyway. 

And her, in her little corner. We can also assume I miss her like crazy--- cause I do. I mean, I even miss her when she's at school.

I hope you guys have a great week! Lots of food and natural living DIY's coming your way!
Happy Monday!

ps. let me know if you tried the activated charcoal and loved it! It's so great! 

7 comments:

  1. Hey Drea, just thought I would let you know that I bought your book. When I asked the person working at Chapters, she found it for me and said its a big seller! I came home and read it over the weekend and booked marked all the recipes I want to try. It was hard not to put a sticky on every page.. I really wanted to. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I am a college student who lives alone, who is trying to find out how vegetarianism/veganism is going to fit into my life. This book is another example of how it can! Though I do not have a family, all the recipes apply to me. I am even more excited for when I do have a family and can use the tips and tricks on them. I felt very honoured to purchase your book and to be able to support you so you can keep making great content. I love your blog, you and your little family :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is so wonderful! Thank you so much <3<3<3

      Delete
  2. I bought your book as well and I love it. Well done Drea! <3 Hi from New York.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics... as usual! Completely random - but I'm totally obsessed with your yellow! How the heck did you tie it and what is the actual shape of it? Please and thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my scarf? it's a pretty long, rectangular scarf. I just wrap it around a few times and then tuck in the ends ;)

      Delete
  4. I totally want a tricycle now! True story, the only time I've been on a bike since I was 12 was when my husband and I wanted to go to a bird sanctuary in India, and we had to ride borrowed bikes down a HIGHWAY IN INDIA. It was terrifying, and London traffic scares me no less. All this to say, I want that trike now. :)

    ReplyDelete