ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things

 
sillies

upside down sillies

sometimes alex comes home with two giant trash bags filled with plants. he didn't steal them, so we're not mad. 

so many plants + flowers
 
creepin'

lady date. 

snuggle date. because sometimes you just need to drop your kid off at school, get back in bed and cuddle up re-watching the hunger games. 

sometimes alex comes home with trays of flowers too.

little miss. 

just another day doing normal things. 

marlowe was here. 

not sure if I posted this yet, but she's just so cute, I could eat her. 

earth.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I always like to have lots of plants about the place as well, it makes it look pretty. Wishing you and yours a good weekend Drea. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hammock photo made me LOL! I always enjoy your photos! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete