ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Here & There Around Florida



I'm writing this in advance--- but if you're reading this, I should be home by now. If not, well, pray for me haha. I'm not sure what will change or how life will be when I return, but it's pretty certain it will not be the same-- things always change after travel--- and I'm certainly hoping for the best. I'm nervous I'll be tired or antsy--- or ever worse: both. But theres nothing I can do but see. I do know I'll be happy though. And I did promise Marlowe that as soon as I returned, we would start planning for our next family trip-- for the three of us. Not one, not two, but the three of us should go somewhere together. Even just a staycation-- but something nice, together. I'm looking forward to that. I hope you guys all had a great week! Sometimes I say it too much and sometimes I don't say it enough, but than you for coming to this space. I appreciate your presence and your kindness greatly. Wishing you sunshine :) 

8 comments:

  1. More travel is what everyone needs. It truly is enriching to the soul. Have a lovely weekend (:

    www.always-o.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you are happy in family for the week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. florida looks so amazing!
    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun, colorful photos! I've never been to Florida but now am curious to visit :)

    Circus & Bloom
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures from India were gorgeous! I'm so glad that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures look amazing! I really want to visit Florida at least once in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like this your post, because it’s really awesome! Can’t wait to see the next one!)

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete