ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Happy Friday!


We're off for our first disney trip as a family! I've taken Marlowe once before (see photos HERE, and yes I cried. Don't judge, I'm a happy crier), but this year we get to take Alex too! Marlowe and I are excited ladies! And best of all, we are going with a some of our favorite friends--- and Marlowe's boyfriend. Oh, and we're camping too. Marlowe's first time and our first time as a family. Crossing fingers for no rain, but I'm pretty certain we'll end up in it--- but that's Florida life! 

And yes, Disney is totally one of those things that contradicts our more natural living daily lives  ---like my love for bbq chips-- but hey, I'm cool with it. (this topic is also in my drafted post). And I'm definitely bringing bbq chips with me. Oh and chocolate-chocolate cake, cause we're celebrating a certain little girls birthday :) 

I hope you all have a great weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Sounds super exciting!!! Hope you guys have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!! have fun!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun and happy birthday to your special little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun and safe travels! hope you have a wonderful time celebrating that sweet little girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hip hip hooray! Happy Disney weekend to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how I miss those Disney days! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    StephanieLists.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun and happy birthday to Marlowe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got back from a weekend in the Orlando area, and while it rained, it didn't last long and when it left it took the horribly oppressive heat with it! hurrah!

    Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe yay! Have a safe, fun trip!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ain't nothin' wrong with a Disney trip!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete