ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things


morning naps

organizing, always

a photo from my dad

sunset flights

pre-departure anxiety drinks and cuddles

my mom and her plants

tiny churches

animal friends

twins

we had a quiet week between travel.

we've had a lot of car time. Luckily we're good at road trips. 

the wild flowers up north are top notch.
the potted things too. 




As you can probably tell, there's a pretty random collection of photos here :) back and forth travel will do that! We're in New York today, having a blast catching up with old friends :) hooray! I had a giveaway planned, but it'll wait. A kid one and an adult one coming your way soon :) 
Happy tuesday, friends! 

17 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos, Drea! You're so good at using that phone of yours :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! And so inspiring for me - trying to have a happier few days and working on it but need to find my own happy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh those animals! Gah, I want one so bad! Also, yes, sunset/sunrise flights are the best. I loooove them so much. Any flight actually. I might be a liiiiittle bit obsessed with travelling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the photo of M from your dad! And also the pre-departure anxiety cuddles photo :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such, lovely photos I can't believe you take them all with an iPhone :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous photos :)
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photographs of what seems to be a really good life right now :)
    Bella xox

    http://www.little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the wild flowers up north are top notch..... thats echinacea.... great photos dear!! keep going girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photo of you and Marlowe is my favorite. Great caption too.

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these! I love that everything in your life is BRIGHT!

    xoxo, kerri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your post has thoroughly inspired me! And that sunset airline photograph is gorgeous.

    www.southbysunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are such cuties and i loved all the pictures with their captions :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! Looks like you are enjoying the summer.
    http://palsywalsyblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pictures are so great, drea! I especially love the one of you and Marlowe <3 What a great "mum and me" pic!
    ~ Samantha
    samsamcherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHERE did those photo etc. boxes come from?! Those are perfect!!
    Thanks :) xo

    ReplyDelete