ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Happy Friday!


This photo is maybe two months old at this post (maybe not that old) and I may or may not have tortured M with this pineapple a bit too much. I just love to tease her--- but she's good at "playing serious" back and I love her for it. His name is Pete. You can see a short video HERE--- it's cute video, but I wish I could find the whole thing!

Anyway, we got home at 1 am and just woke up at 10 am. We're all pooped-- and look forward to a bit of relaxing before leaving again in a few short days! We had an amazing time in New Orleans, I can't wait to share photos. I hope you all had an amazing week too!

Have a delicious and pineapple-friend filled weekend. 

rip. yellow couch.

10 comments:

  1. I love that picture! Super cute and super happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! ;)
    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first time I saw that video I watched it a bunch of times. So funny. I love this picture, too. You should frame it!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pineapple looks like the coolest pineapple I've ever seen. I bet he has some stories. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely positive she will get a kick out of that photo when she's older. :) Can't wait to see the photos from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah this totally cracks me up, that video is amazing. what's the point of having kids really if you can't tease them now and then? ;) http://6000milestohome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so freaking cute!!
    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo is just amazing. Not sure if it's the adorable kiddo, the fantastic pineapple, or the awesome-sauce couch. Probably all three. :D
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  9. marlowe is such a character! she's the cutest.
    x staygoldrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete