ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things


little helper

grateful for them

a nice morning surprise of light and flowers

is it wrong that sometimes I just leave gobs of sunscreen slathered all over her because I think it's just freaking adorable?

music listening.

empanadas. 
Also, I tried to have fun by making her a completely white colored meal of rice, tofu, and cauliflower leftovers but she was not amused or impressed.

morning time.

his face. space man. coconut.

pillow fights.

half tempted to start a series called "she likes it!" in order to share marlowe's expressions and excitement after I cook. 
It's just awesome.

trudy dooty in marlowe's old playpen.

snail on snail. I was more amused than I'd like to admit.

rainbow art sessions. all day.

15 comments:

  1. Aw, it's so cute how Marlowe gets excited after you cook! <3

    http://everydayingrace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so beautiful!! love your little family!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rug in Marlowe's room. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. jerry's like, "i'll just sit on my pillow, thanks."

    hana
    herrodolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear drea, simple and wonderful colored pics are making my day!

    Your pics make life looks so simple... It really inspires me to life an easy going life!

    Have a wonderful weekend
    Birdy and the -fatcatconnection-
    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2014/06/have-wonderful-weekend_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is just the most beautiful, love your recently posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the last photo is my favorite...to cute! Looks like some wonderful moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so neat that you capture these little moments and will always have them to look back on. I definitely with I had done this over the past few years! Love these posts :)
    ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet post! I'm smiling! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your posts! Such wonderful inspiration. What are you growing in your garden now? What seems to grow well for you guys? My husband and I recently made three garden beds (inspiration from your garden)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haas that snail. the amount of color in your home is so breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you just reminded me how much I wanna make empanadas! Those look delicious. Also, love the half-hearted idea for a "she likes it" series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah, your house is so beautiful. Also, your daughter's got some serious style. Can we swap wardrobes please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so great. Marlowe's face is perfect!

    ReplyDelete