ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things

good morning!
two days after photographing, I spied a tiny palm tree.
"buy me brunch"---- I think she was trying to tell me something.
love.
baby wearing little girl peeking into the yard. 
big boot / little boot.
(Alex admitted to me a few days later that the boots were a trap--- an after thought trap, but still a trap. After he placed the boots there, he thought to himself "I bet she's going to take a picture of this"--- well, what do you know, I sure did.)
raw vegetable lettuce wraps
quick meet up lunch with a fabulous lady.
find her awesome necklace: HERE.

noodle lunches.
carrot harvest.
I had no food in fridge, when I realized I had invited friends over for dinner hour. So I went outside, picked some things, and made a super fast, super easy, pesto pasta. 

chocolate. waffles. bed. 

Have a wonderful weekend, friends! 

16 comments:

  1. i love how your life is so infused with color, everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those noodles look delicious!

    everydayingrace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh chocolate waffles and bed - that is exactly what I need right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love how colorful and vivid your photos are!
    xx

    Check out my latest blog post? :D
    Dariane // She wrote day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...the boot trap. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, I especially love the one with your daughter and her "my mom cuts my hair" tee! :) Too cute!

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a lot of fun,
    Gorgeous photos
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the notebook in the first photo, I have a thing about notebooks. So many possibilities, a whole world waiting to be jotted down and planned. Fascinating and inspirational. Hope yours is full of happy plans Drea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice, easy enjoyable and alive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Question: what kind of espresso machine/milk steamer do you have? Do you have any suggestions for affordable/natural/organic lattes?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want those waffles. and those peach sunglasses. and brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifully captured moments...as always! Love that you were able to just pop out into the garden to grab dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These noodles look great! You should do a post on noodle dishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. carrot harvesting has to be the cutest.pic.ever!

    ReplyDelete