ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

Landed


We're here! Massachusetts.... one day after planned, but we made it! Delays delays delays. Happy to be here, safe on the ground, with my mom and little monkey butt. I planned a post to go up last night--- but never completed it. Waking up at 4:45 in the morning will do that to you. ZzzzZzzZ I'm a late night -go to bed at one am- girl. I'm trying to catch up on rest, friends, and family... but I will return... with (what I think think is) a really useful post for most all of us. Happy whatever day today is, friends!

ps. marlowe is still the best traveler ever. &how cute is my mom? sheesh.

14 comments:

  1. Here's to Massachusetts! I've been living in Boston for two years and I hope you come to love it as much as I do! Can't wait to hear about all the shenanigans :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom really looks like one classy lady!

    Love from Germany,

    Birdy and Bambi

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that TOTALLY made my day that you call your kiddo "monkey butt!" I do that all the time and get the strangest looks. :)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum IS absolutely adorable! And so of course, is that little girl :). Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you finally arrived. That's a lovely photo, you mum is indeed cute, you are blessed with some very good genes I think. Hope you manage to catch up on your sleep, and enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom is gorgeous! And maybe this is strange, but I'd love to know where your mom's dress is from. Perfect color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom is gorgeous! And I know this might sound odd, but I'd love to know where her dress is from! Perfect color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun!

    Your mom is too cute, I love her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just in Boston for my honeymoon! It's a pretty city and the surrounding areas are gorgeous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww, they are both so cute :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom is too cute...so is your daughter...I'm glad you have a great little traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her Mason And The Tambourine dress!! Adorable.

    amerikaw.com

    ReplyDelete