ohdeardrea header
home button food button home button “natural “travel “advertise “cookbook

!

I could not have asked for a better day yesterday, everything was perfect. I cannot express how grateful I feel to live this life and be surrounded by so many worthwhile people. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe fourth of july! I'll be be back next week with a proper post, after I collect more scattered photos from friends :)

Until then, you can check out a few more photos I'll be posting tomorrow on here.

&I'll be back sunday night or monday morning with a great giveaway for you :)

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. looks like such a fun day :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had such a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great party animals!! Have a fab weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks fun. So glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a great day! We had our very first 4th of July party yesterday:

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.de/2013/07/first-4th-of-july-party-ever.html

    Have a great day and greetings from Europe,

    Birdy and Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that really happening..?! that is one of greatest captured moments on earth!
    keep rockin' in the free world, girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like all of u had a blast! Love these fun carefree photos!

    ReplyDelete