ohdeardrea header
home button home button food button make button living button sponsor button

Baby Cabinet!

Ah, YES! Another step closer to finishing up babycake's bedroom! Honestly, I'm not even exactly sure how this dresser came into my possession. The story I know is my dad found it in the road and was going to put his work printer on it.... well it ended up in my house after moving day and I thought it would be lovely to paint and use. I asked him if it was supposed to be for me and he said no, but he didn't need it anyway and told me to do what I want with it... and I did!

Before:

After:

I can't wait to have everything finally organized and put away. I might wait for my mom to fly down to fully organize all her little outfits.... if I can hold out that long. For now, I'm going to leave this hardware on, even though I'm really tempted to buy these knobs to use instead. I really cant justify spending 12$ a knob though, or right now anyway. Maybe the sale fairy will come my way and put them on clearance. Doubtful, but you never know :)


Keep voting! Please and thank you! <3 <3
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

5 comments:

  1. is that an owl macrame wallhanging i spy in the "before" pictue. amazing! you better hide that if i ever come to visit or will be coming to live in atl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those knobs are awesome! very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello,ohdeardrea!!i like your photo!!!!so nice!!!!!!very like!!!!
    hahahahaha!!!are you a fabric designer?i like your style very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh my god!!!
    like you and baby!!!so cute!
    hope you have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you Jasmine. I am not a designer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...